1. Positano News reported a woman in Sorrento who’d clock into work each day at the hospital as a nurse , then promptly change direction and go and work at her son’s bar.
2. Yesterday morning, a lady cleaning outside at Positano Town hall got hit directly on the head by an empty fruit case which fell from above. She was taken to the Sorrento hospital for first aid. Naturally the afore-mentioned woman wasn’t there.
3. Did you know that the Island of Capri ‘s name derives from ‘goats’ ? Well they are back ! The island will be repopulated by goats in order to keep vegetation down and bush fires at bay. You may even be able to glimpse them from the sea.
4. One knows when The Giro D’Italia hits Positano, by the helicopters hovering above one’s head making an incessant noise, and by the fact that you can walk unhindered along the town road and not have to look out for the bus looming behind you.
5. Remember my mystery neighbour ? The place is now being turned inside out. It looks like someone might move in soon! Keep tuned after summer…